Global Realestate have been project managing new construction multifamily Apartments & Townhouses for over 20 years. Jolunda Tompkins the CEO / Founder works closely with the superintendent to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
Here is what we do:
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Prime also confer with the superintendent to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Develop Scopes of Work to be used for contracts as well as perform bid analysis of subcontractor proposals.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site Superintendents to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Conduct project meetings and strategy meetings.
- Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner’s budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, and forecasts.
- Implement and monitor procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance, OSHA compliance, and maintaining current OSHA training.
- Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to derive the most efficient method of completing tasks.
- Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies, and procedures. Includes bidding, preparing contract documents, defining and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.